Roof Repair & Maintenance
At The Roofer, our experienced roofing contractors aim to ensure that you get the best possible value for money and quality workmanship that you should expect to receive when committing to a roofing project. Our roofing team are expertly trained, carrying out an array of professional roof repair and maintenance services to exceptionally high standards.
Roof Repair Services
- Roof repair services for pitched roofs
- Partial or complete roof replacement for damaged or dilapidated roofs
- Flat roof repair solutions
- Emergency roof repair services
- New or replacement soffits, fascia and guttering
- Chimney repair services
Call us today to book your roof repair in Crowthorne, Camberley, Farnborough, Woking, Bagshot, Lightwater or Surrey.
Your roof should be inspected every 12-18 months and any necessary roof maintenance carried out to avoid long term damage and costly re-roofing.
- Guttering and downpipes should be thoroughly cleaned out and tested. Blocked overflowing guttering and downpipes can cause damage to walls and to your soffits and fascias.
- Chimney stacks should be checked for defective pointing and damaged flaunching as well as any splits in the lead back gutter and flashings. Identifying any problems early will save problems with damp and costly chimney and roof repair bills.
- All broken and missing slate/tiles should be replaced to avoid long-term damage to under felt and damage caused by water penetration running down the roofing felt and settling in the soffits.
- Splits and cracks in leadwork should be repaired immediately as can cause significant leaks at the chimney or wall abutments leading to long term damage.
- Flat roofs last on average 10-15 years and should be checked and swept off regularly. A felt roof can leak for several months without any sign and will seriously damage the roof decking and joists below. Catching a flat roof leak early is the difference between an inexpensive minor repair or a costly major flat roof repair
- Ridge, hip, bonnet and verge mortar work should be inspected for signs of flaking or cracking.
Approved by Surrey Trading Standards, we believe that 100% Satisfaction is the minimum that we would want from a business, so we deliver the same to our customers.
Covering Crowthorne, Camberley, Farnborough, Woking, Bagshot, Lightwater, Surrey and the surrounding areas, our dedicated roofers have availability for roof maintenance, roof repairs and roof replacement. Contact us for a free quotation or for more information on our roof repair and maintenance services.